Saturday, April 30, 2011

FEEL THE BURN !

Let it be known, tomorrow I will not be able to walk. Its killing me not to work, so I have been staying super active. Ran 4 miles this morning, worked in the garden for 3 hours, than went for a long bike ride. Feels great, but tomorrow I will probably use every curse word under the sun with each step I take. Just saying.

Anyhow, have you ever heard the expression.. "When the students ready, the teacher appears."? Its so true, when your ready to learn, or its a time where you need to know something. There is always someone or something there to either give you the advice you need to hear, or push you in the right direction.

Well today some random dude, struck up a conversation with me. We were making small talk and he said to me, "I can only hang out with people who look at the glass as being half full. If I don't, I get aggregated. Than I feel the need to vent, I vent to the wrong person, and its all drama from there." So random and very forward. But thats as real as it gets. It made so much sense to me. I don't like being around negative people, I can't stand them actually. And its human nature to express your feelings when you are not content. May not always be to the right person, but you discuss it. From there shit usually rolls down hill, fast.

Like a slap in the face it hit me, I need to surround my self with half glass full kid of people. As long as I do that, I'll never have to be involved in a dramatic situation again. ( NOTE: I dislike using the word drama, because I feel that a lot of traumatic situations are classified as dramatic and more often than not ignored. I feel in the deepest parts of my heart that if people stopped "avoiding the drama" and stared confronting situations, there be a lot more happier people today.)

Thats my wisdom for today, thats what I learned, so I thought I'd share. Maybe someone else needs to hear it put this way to.

peace. love. and exercise.

p.s. - MY BIKE WILL BE FINISHED NEXT WEEK , sooo excited. (I'd say I'll post a picture, but I left my camera back home, and lost my phone, but mark my word it will be sick.)

No comments:

Post a Comment